Just a quick mid-week blog post to announce that an interview that I did with Jade Hicks has gone live. We had a great conversation about how to deal with all the things that life throws at us in this culture of busyness that we now have.
I am constantly asked the same questions around how do you do it all, how am I supposed to juggle all these things? Looking after a family or working full time in another career alongside building your dream blog into a business and having the maximum impact spreading your message, it is undoubtedly a juggle.
Joining me for this weeks #weeklyBrandFabguest is Jes Dickerson of jesdickerson.com who is passionate about helping people understand that productivity is tied to wellbeing.
During this episode Jes shares her tips and advice around taking care of yourself to achieve maximum productivity. Living in a time where “busy” is used as a status symbol Jes shares her key takeaways to help stop you getting caught in the trap of being busy and start using productivity to enhance living your life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How you are dragging around an invisible mental workload you haven’t even realised you have!
- What you need to do in order to create the ultimate in work life balance
- Getting to grips with how to train your focus onto what really matters for complete clarity
- How to break down your goals into realistic steps for you to use to envisage and create actual change
- How to overcome overwhelm and break it down to get stuff done!
If you check it out on iTunes please leave her a great rating. She’s fantastic!